Road Transport and Bridges Minister Obaidul Quader has said steps are underway to increase the movement frequency of metro rail in view of growing commuters' dependence on its service.
- Bangladesh stays beside oppressed people of Palestine
- Alibaba's South Asian e-commerce giant Daraz announces layoffs
- Japan partners with India to boost dengue vaccine production
- Climate change posing serious challenges to global tourism
- Knots and AI: Weaving the future of Kashmiri carpets
- US airman dies after setting himself on fire at Israeli embassy